piektdiena, 2012. gada 3. februāris

7_On The Dark Side of The Moon

Today my boss told me that he is [and i quote] "i am on the dark side"

it should all be in the context of me drinking green tee and being vegetarian, but him: smoking and drinking black coffee.

we have 2 separate shelves in the offices kitchen : one for coffee people and other for tea people, so HE is on the dark (black as the blackest coffee) side. ..thou sounded it quite funny and reminded of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY



i have been warned from 2 other interns who are working (interning?) @office already 2 months, that they have had just 2 free days during one month - which is Working also on 6days, 7days /...

so! i fought (worked) hard today, and when i was already out the door Marc (The Boss) called out my name... o-ow! it felt like icicle stabbed in the back [=lāsteka mugurā] ...

of course i thought he will ask me to come tomorrow to the work.
and then he just laughed and with smiling eyes said: "have a nice weekend" !

perfect ending of my first "working week"

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru